A compilation of the various monsters, creatures, and abominations with the party have come into (usually hostile) contact. There are a lot of them.
- Gnolls: A race of humanoid hyenas, they exist in a tribal society ruled by a single chieftain and a priest, usually a seer of some kind. Generally xenophobic, they take very poorly to visitors, especially those who defile their temples. They tend to employ Mongrelmen as slaves.
- Mongrelmen: A rare example of friendly contact, these are creatures made from amalgamations of other creatures. Adding to their oddity is that no two Mongrelmen have the exact same combination of parts; one might have crab claws, fur on their torso, and snake fangs, and its children might be born with monkey tails and dorsal fins. They worship the One Who Waits, though they don’t really understand what it is.
- Kytons (Chain Devils): A variety of Devil fought in Co’Erla, they are humanoid shapes surrounded by constantly shifting chains. They were employed as attack dogs, hunting the party down for reasons still mostly unknown. Dangerous and intelligent, but single-minded.
- Temerdaemon: A daemon of accidents, it was one of the two who wrested control of Cerberus from the Erinyes who originally controlled it.
- Gylou: A handmaiden Devil, one of the two who wrested control of Cerberus from the Erinyes who originally controlled it.
- Clockwork animals: Creations of Katya, the Samsaran scientist/engineer, these are clockwork automatons made to resemble animals, crafted with such detail that until their outer layer of skin is removed, they are indistinguishable from real animals. They are generally no more dangerous than their base animal, though they will fight in defense of their creator. The source of their intelligence is unknown.
- Adamantine Golem: A creation found in the underground sections of the Jade Empire, this suit of animate armor was a formidable foe. For some reason, Yorrick was trapped inside after being resurrected.